Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Free Computers for Disabled People

Free Computers for Disabled People

Physically impaired individuals are usually treated as persons who cannot do things on their own, and because of this they find it hard to actually accomplish tasks on their own. They have limited work opportunities, and even if they are working, they are still treated as incapable of finishing their chores completely. Because of this they prefer to stay at home, and given this situation organizations have come up with ways to help, by means of providing free computers for disabled people.

Giving free computers for disabled people can help in many different ways. First, they get to have a form of entertainment, and that is through the various applications stored in the desktop or laptop. These include games, applications and internet browsers that would allow them to communicate with other people and show off their true skills without being judged at first sight. They also get to express their emotions better and clearer, as they are given adequate space to say what they want without being pre-judged due to their disability. Also, with free computers, disabled people become more capable of working productively and overcome their feeling of inferiority and self-pity.

Many organizations across the world provide free computers to the disabled. Most of these groups are affiliated with social welfare and development, as well as education and health. Disabled children are given computers packed with education programs which they can explore, while adults can check on other activities using their free laptops and desktops in order to find work opportunities online. When applying for free computers, it is important that the disability of the person is stated correctly, so that the right kind of computer will be given according to his or her needs. By having a computer of their own, disabled persons would be able to become better individuals not just for themselves but also for the rest of society.


Posted in free computers | Tagged with:

15 comments:

  1. Please tell me more about free lap tops...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'am Disabled man with lower back and upper neck injury,asperger's disease and on very low income
      were can get free computers ?
      jjbalduc@charter.net

      Delete
  2. I want to hear more things about the free laptops for kids. I have a 10 year old boy that loves computers n he's disable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a brother that is disabled and with very little income he can not afford a computer so if there is anyway some one can help please let me know at hughandmary@windstream.net
    thank you for your time
    H.C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please i need more info.Ican't afford a computer. ilike on very little income, please if there anyway you help thank you, for your time let me at spaul3864@gmail.com this is not a scam?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in need of a laptop for my daughter I disabled if any one can help me my address is kim shakir 124 w elkorn blv rio linda ca 95673.thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. please let me know i have 4 kids with extreme adhd and one with epilepsy. please let me know margaretzozaya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i,m disabled with asthma and copd which are both lung problem so i can,t work at all i also have very bad back problems so i,m in need of a computer to help me my depression i can,t afford a computer i,m on a fixed income if u can help me out with this it would be the most happest times in my life for me cause that how i can contact my family and my friends u can reach me a satinangelbear@yahoo.com or satinangelbabegirl@gmail.com calluah kronk 1282 vestal ave apt 7 binghamton,ny 13903 thank u so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. disabled mom with mutiple disabilities including chronic body pain reqires alinware gaming laptop please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im disabled and my woman is as.well andwe need help getting our free computers please help metalmann03 gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Needhelpto find right help for computer im disabled metalmann03 gmail

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am mentaly disabled. I would like to obtain a frer lap top computer. I have no outlet to the outside. This would help me keep in touch with my son. My youngest died 12 yra ago march 21st. I have only my son and grandchilden to keep in touch please help me!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Friedrichs ataxia it's a form of Muscular dystrophy I've been in a wheelchair for over 20 yrs..I write poetry with one finger and my computer is so old and slow.I am unable to do much that's why I'm asking for someone to help me my only income is my disabilty.A desk top is needed my e-mail is skyles.teresa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im disabled and cant work now in Dec i got the H1N1 flu and was in the hospital from Dec 27,2013 till march 4,2014 i was on life support due to that i lost all my fingers on my left hand and below my knee on my left foot all my toes an my right foot and my first two finger tips an the other two i lost the nails on my right hand all i have left is my right thumb please please help me and my young kids

    ReplyDelete